One of the known, ongoing traditions every holiday is the race to obtain the annual Starbucks Planner. This year, Starbucks Philippines is presenting something different: the planner in full color!
With a total of 18 stickers (that’s 9 holiday drinks + 9 drinks of your choice), you will not only get the planner itself but a pouch, an erasable pen, stickers, and, yes, discount vouchers that promises to give you treats almost every month!
For a closer look at the Starbucks 2017 Planner, do check my video below ^___^:
As promised, here are the photos of the vouchers that goes along with the planner. Again, remember, each voucher has a particular month to use it on (I arranged it from top to bottom, left and then right). If you probably noticed, there are only 10 vouchers on the Starbucks Planner 2017–November and December aren’t included. My best bet would be that the 2018 planner will be launched by that time, this year.
Highlights of the Planner:
- Discounts! Free stuff! –and that’s throughout the year!
- Collectors Item: colored, finally.
- Lots of things that comes along with it (e.g. erasable pen, pouch, stickers, magnetic bookmark).
- You get to help charities Teach for the Philippines & Philippine Educational Theater Association.
- If you are not really a coffee drinker, the vouchers have no use.
- Paper thickness is not so much compared to last year. Be careful in using heavy-tinted pens as it may blot the next page
- You have to spend around 2,000 Php to get this planner or a go-big-or-go-home 7,000 Php on a single purchase receipt.
The issuing of stickers is only until January 8, 2016 so if you have not yet completed your card, it’s time to call for backup!
I sure hope I helped you decide whether you are getting the Starbucks Planner 2017! Let me know what you think on the comment section below ^_^